Friday, October 10, 2008

Call to All People!

OK, that's a weird title because it sounds like I'm announcing something of great importance. Well, actually it is of great importance to me and my blog, of course. You know the tiny Music Playlist thing below my C-Box? Well... I want you people to tell me what tracks to put in there because apparently my friend Mifrah thinks that the songs are gay. I like the first song though and I just added the other two because I wouldn't want a playlist with just ONE song playing on and on...

SOOO, people... any ideas? Because apparently, my taste in music is gay (???) Yes, Mifrah, my dear, you are SOOO back on my hate list! :D

But seriously.. SONGS?? ANYONE?????


4 comments:

Cinderella said...

You say you're male....but one look at your blog, and your latest post - its easily figured you're an out-an-out female !!

So why the chosen identity ?

Now said...

hehehe is she a male i never knew so

*~*Ryn*~* said...

woah... I am NOT male.. Mifrah just called that song gay.. the guy doesn't know half the stuff he says..

*~*Ryn*~* said...

but... come on.. SONGS???